On the way to six, Savannah--
1. Went through approximately six reams worth of scrap paper--drawing, drawing, drawing!
2. Learned to ride her bike!
3. Danced in her first ballet recital!
4. Spent most of her time in the pool under water--quite the swimmer!
5. Lost her first two teeth!
6. Was still as generous and bubbly and ticklish and dramatic and fun-loving as ever!
Unicorn Party Table from her celebration with friends over the weekend.
Little Savannah on the Prairie
Savannah, you are a delight to all of us! "Wow!" You are something special--your smile, your expressiveness, your twinkling eyes, your sensitive and generous heart. You are a giver of joy and love and friendship. I love your cuddles, the way you run like the wind and jump just for fun, how you laugh and laugh and laugh. I love that you love tickles and snuggles and stories and laughter.
You are full of LIFE.
This is our birthday blessing to you, especially for this year, Savannah: May you never be afraid; for you are never ever alone. Jesus himself promised to be your Good Shepherd and never leave you or forsake you. May you never let a frown-face stick. Smile always because you are always loved, by us, by God, by all your friends (and animals). May you keep on giving and sharing--You'll have the truest riches of all! And may the Joy and Peace and Righteousness of God's kingdom be the path you walk on all your days!
*Savannah's pictures taken by Austyn Bailiff